Safety and Health Services
黑料不打烊 members consider safety and health on job sites as a top priority in the workplace. 黑料不打烊's Safety and Health Services provides a wealth of information and services on construction safety and health through our numerous safety resources.
- Mental Health & Suicide Prevention
- Awards & Recognition
- 黑料不打烊 and Training
- Hard Hats to Helmets
- Crane & Derricks in Construction
- 黑料不打烊-Autodesk Safety Harness Grant Program
- Agency Relations. 黑料不打烊 regularly engages with the and the on a wide variety of issues affecting the safety and health of construction workers nationwide.
- Congressional Relations. 黑料不打烊 meets with influential members of Congress to implement 黑料不打烊鈥檚 legislative agenda. View 黑料不打烊鈥檚 full legislative and regulatory activity here.
Partnering & Coalitions
- . The ACCSH is a continuing advisory body established by statute that provides advice and assistance in construction standards and policy matters to the Assistant Secretary. There are 15 members of this advisory body. The ACCSH meetings are open to the Public and are announced in the Federal Register and appear on this page. Additional information about Advisory Committees is found at .
- . OSHA established the Roundtable to bring Construction-related Alliance Program participants together to discuss and share information on workplace safety and health. Through the Alliance Program Construction Roundtable, participants develop and share construction-related compliance assistance tools and other resources for workers and employers.
- . 黑料不打烊, along with OSHA, MSHA, and other industry partners, participate in small business regulatory roundtables on occupational safety and health, and mine safety and health issues hosted by the SBA Office of Advocacy.
- . NORA is a partnership program to stimulate innovative research and improved workplace practices. The goal of its Construction Sector Council is to identify the most salient needs of this large and diverse sector. 黑料不打烊鈥檚 membership on this Council gives NORA the opportunity to facilitate the most important research, understand the most effective intervention strategies, and learn how to implement those strategies to achieve sustained improvements in workplace practice.
- . The CDMCS represents a joint effort of the dredging and marine construction industry to collectively improve industry safety standards. CDMCS is a leader in dredging and marine construction safety with a diverse membership.
- . The Coalition for Workplace Safety is a group of associations and employers who believe in improving workplace safety through cooperation, assistance, transparency, clarity, and accountability.
- 黑料不打烊 Safety and Health Newsletter. Receive the latest news and updates by subscribing to the Construction Safety & Health News monthly newsletter.
- . Join more than 300 industry professionals and participate in the development of regulatory and legislative activity on both a national and local levels, assist in the development and creation of new safety training programs and products and hear the latest initiatives from OSHA and other industry experts at this semi-annual conference.
- . 黑料不打烊 offers more than 100 safety products, such as videos, publications and training designed to improved safety and health on construction job sites.
- Safety Training. 黑料不打烊 provides a variety of safety and health training courses for the construction industry. Our classes, which are offered live and online (coming soon), offer participants instruction and training that will allow them to return to their firms understanding the paramount function safety plays in the workplace.
- 黑料不打烊 Safety Awards. 黑料不打烊 recognizes contractor members for excellence in safety through four awards programs: the Construction Safety Excellence Awards (CSEA), the Construction Safety Professional of the Year (CSPY), Construction Safety Champion of the Year (CSCY), and the National 黑料不打烊 Safety Awards (NASA).
Online Safety Training
- Coming Soon
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional questions or information.