黑料不打烊 members perform a diverse range of projects including building construction for agencies such as the General Services Administration, military construction projects for the Department of Defense and water resources projects that benefit our nation's navigation and flood control. The Federal construction market is accountable for over $100 billion worth of spending annually.
黑料不打烊 regularly engages with influential members of Congress and top officials with the federal agencies to implement 黑料不打烊鈥檚 legislative and regulatory agenda. View 黑料不打烊鈥檚 legislative and regulatory agenda for the 117th Congress .
- Infrastructure Investment. 黑料不打烊 is advocating for expanded investment in our nation鈥檚 waterways infrastructure and for improvements in our federal facilities, including military housing, border stations, courthouses and prisons.
- Federal Contracting. Procurement reform is necessary to improve delivery of construction services to the Federal government and the reform efforts should recognize construction鈥檚 unique melding of industry sectors while ensuring the government is using the most cost-effective method of procurement.
- ARWG Coalition. 黑料不打烊 is a member of The Acquisition Reform Working Group (ARWG), the largest organization of the Government contracting professionals committed to improving the Federal acquisition process.
- CIPC Coalition. 黑料不打烊 is a co-chair and founding member of the (CIPC), a coalition of construction organizations representing tens of thousands of firms and individuals engaged in all facets of construction, to promote common sense procurement reforms that benefit the government, taxpayers, small businesses and the entire industry.
- Water Resources Coalition. 黑料不打烊 is a co-chair and founding member of the , an organization of groups from private industry committed to advocating for a comprehensive national water resources policy.
- 黑料不打烊 Federal Contractor Resources. Our contain an excellent overview of the Federal contracting process and offers helpful information on topics such as: Locating Federal Work, Types of Federal Contracts, Small Business Concerns, Payment Procedures, Claims and Dispute Resolution, and so much more!